[MosTWanTeD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ---hi---
Future NEW Recruits [Suggestion?] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:45 am by GrimReaper94

» finally a best score ss that i could post
Future NEW Recruits [Suggestion?] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:49 am by Admin

» strange test...
Future NEW Recruits [Suggestion?] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:50 am by Admin

» short but it totally relax ! lol
Future NEW Recruits [Suggestion?] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:28 am by Admin

» My best Scores.
Future NEW Recruits [Suggestion?] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:29 am by Admin

» Future NEW Recruits [Suggestion?]
Future NEW Recruits [Suggestion?] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:26 am by Admin

» DON'T PEE ON GIRLS'S RESTROOM! HAHAHA
Future NEW Recruits [Suggestion?] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:21 am by Admin

» see how this angel pronouce "Frog"
Future NEW Recruits [Suggestion?] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:19 am by Admin

» ...It Was Fun. (Sincere Goodbyes)
Future NEW Recruits [Suggestion?] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:18 am by Admin

Future NEW Recruits [Suggestion?]

5 posters

Go down

Future NEW Recruits [Suggestion?] Empty Future NEW Recruits [Suggestion?]

Post by BobbyBlackk Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:51 am

...I don't know about anyone else, but- I get stuck playing with the newer recruits during the day (east coast time), we SHOULD start running a tighter program. A set criteria for new recruits (i.e. k/d, activity level, probational period, etc...). I understand we're all about 'having fun', but how much fun is it playing with users whom are...we'll say less than good (to be polite). So- Here's my suggestions in whole;

• K/D Ratio: X-Amount, with very little adjustment acceptance. (i.e. 1.00, but allowing 0.75 a chance to 'tryout')
  • Probational Period/Trial Period: A set amount of days a NEW RECRUIT is trainee level on the clan. Say- 14 days? (Just throwing a number out there) In this time they must participate in x-amount of clan matches, and play with a LT x-amount of times, so he/she can review their play on multiple maps. If ANY of the clan rules are broken/bent, no questions asked they get kicked (i.e. abandoning clan matches)
  • User Rank: Player MUST MEET a minimum rank (i.e. Staff Sergeant 4; This assures us they've played a minimum of 140 Games/Matches, and opened up MULTIPLE top class guns.)
  • Tryouts: For ANY/ALL recruits whom have been considered BELOW the set requirements, they MUST participate in a TRYOUT (THIS PLAYED IN ALASKA), testing their 'gunner skills' -- SMG, Assault Rifle, Sniper, Pistol, etc... & Grenades. This is a LT review ONLY.

Those are just my suggestions, we SHOULD also have a set criteria for active members as well; # of CW's per. Week. Just throwing some things out there. And possibly begin going through the Z8 Forums with a recruitment letter. These are the 'in tune' players, whom know a thing or two Smile

BobbyBlackk

Back to top Go down

Future NEW Recruits [Suggestion?] Empty Re: Future NEW Recruits [Suggestion?]

Post by Kakishima Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:58 pm

i thought player rank doesnt really matter...
some gamer could pick up the game really quick, and played really well...
i think its good enough to just judge em by k/d ratio, or probably together with the tryout and the second point - have some games with them and get to know their capability.

and as for the quota of cw/week...
hmm...i always avoid cw, for my ping i could hardly played well in cw...
i know some could still perform with that high latency but just doesnt work for me man.
i thought its just pointless for one to step in a server with a disadvantage in latency that greatly decrease the chance of winning.

just my few cents worth of views...

Kakishima

Back to top Go down

Post by BobbyBlackk Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:33 pm

Kakishima wrote:and as for the quota of cw/week...
hmm...i always avoid cw, for my ping i could hardly played well in cw...

Correct me if I'm wrong; The point in joining a clan is to compete with a group of players in becoming the 'best clan' (Clan Matches). Opting out of clan related function is like leaving a brother/sister in the dark without a light (or in this case- alone in enemy territory). Every single day I compete in 4-5 (minimum) clan matches, and 90% of the time I'm forced to play vs. high ping (my ping is low 60's in Beta Server). I don't know if you've ever played low ping vs. high ping, but it's hell...you use twice the ammo, and face massive lag. Not to mention I play in matches I don't particularly care for (TD; Egypt & Ship). Long story short; A specified number of clan matches per. week shows clan dedication. We ONLY have 100 Available slots, and instead of housing accessory mates (people who join clans ONLY for the clan tag next to their name(s)). I've been competing in FPS Clans since 2003 (6 Years), I've been in NUMEROUS clans with 100 Mates, having 30+ on at one time, and 5-6 Clan Matches running at one time. It's a GREAT feeling to have an active clan.

And the reasoning behind 'Rank' requirements is simply an experience factor. I don't care WHO you are....your not mastering ALL maps, and 70% of the guns in under 100 Games/Matches. All platforms are different, this assurance -- Recruits are 100% sure of the format, map, etc...What help is a player in a map he's playing blind (no aware of his/her surroundings)? I've been that person...we're more of a liability...

That was just an outline I put together...nothing is in stone.

BobbyBlackk

Back to top Go down

Post by QuakeMaster Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:41 pm

Well, on Beta my ping is like ~240 as you should have seen today in the Clan Wars. But for me, ping can be hell and yet still be a blessing. In two of the 'half' matches I screwed over doing real crappy but in the other two, I kinda blew them away. But I gotta say Bobby, you did all the work ;D
Too bad I can't decrease ping. But on West Coast, it's a whole 'nother story if I'm warmed up.

QuakeMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by BobbyBlackk Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:11 am

QuakeMaster wrote:Well, on Beta my ping is like ~240 as you should have seen today in the Clan Wars. But for me, ping can be hell and yet still be a blessing. In two of the 'half' matches I screwed over doing real crappy but in the other two, I kinda blew them away. But I gotta say Bobby, you did all the work ;D
Too bad I can't decrease ping. But on West Coast, it's a whole 'nother story if I'm warmed up.
Yeah, I WISH they'd secure a sever somewhere in the middle to be honest. It's EXTREMELY unfair for people playing west of the Server. And no, you helped out, esp. in Halloween...I was on fire the first half, but second, haha...that was ALL YOU! That's DEFINITELY not my map of choice, haha.

BobbyBlackk

Back to top Go down

Post by QuakeMaster Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:33 pm

Where is the middle of the USA? I guess I raped them in Halloween in the second half with the AWM but that's only because I got used to the map and watched all the exits.
Alaska is a map I'm decent in, but in Beta Clan, it's total fail.

QuakeMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:12 pm

Ping does play a lot of differences. when i was in Philippines, i got a ping around 250, and i got shitty KDR. Today, i'm back in France and my ping is around 120, and my KDR is going up ! lol.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mwclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ms_wanted Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:36 am

We'll work on this one ^_^,.... I've been kicking out inactive players and some who have bad KDR lately.

Thanks for this wonderful idea BobbyBlackk, I appreciate the effort and willingness to help our clan out Smile
ms_wanted
ms_wanted
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:26 am

Well, i'm thinking now to put some rules for a good clan but not too harsh too.

just for having fun without little babies crying : " hacker " once they get raped... sometimes we need to see our ping and see our oponents...

i mean we can't judge people just for doing that or that unless they are doing it all the time.(hope you understand me on that point)

let me know if you guys/girls have an idea for
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mwclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum