[MosTWanTeD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ---hi---
...It Was Fun. (Sincere Goodbyes) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:45 am by GrimReaper94

» finally a best score ss that i could post
...It Was Fun. (Sincere Goodbyes) Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:49 am by Admin

» strange test...
...It Was Fun. (Sincere Goodbyes) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:50 am by Admin

» short but it totally relax ! lol
...It Was Fun. (Sincere Goodbyes) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:28 am by Admin

» My best Scores.
...It Was Fun. (Sincere Goodbyes) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:29 am by Admin

» Future NEW Recruits [Suggestion?]
...It Was Fun. (Sincere Goodbyes) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:26 am by Admin

» DON'T PEE ON GIRLS'S RESTROOM! HAHAHA
...It Was Fun. (Sincere Goodbyes) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:21 am by Admin

» see how this angel pronouce "Frog"
...It Was Fun. (Sincere Goodbyes) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:19 am by Admin

» ...It Was Fun. (Sincere Goodbyes)
...It Was Fun. (Sincere Goodbyes) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:18 am by Admin

...It Was Fun. (Sincere Goodbyes)

2 posters

Go down

...It Was Fun. (Sincere Goodbyes) Empty ...It Was Fun. (Sincere Goodbyes)

Post by BobbyBlackk Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:28 pm

This- ...It's just a game, but sadly I've been pushed over the edge. So for personal reasons I must bid all my friends in Most WanteD farewell. I've had a strong run in the clan and made a bunch of quality friendships and 237 Clan Points later. In fairness to a bunch of people I'm not going to OFFICIALLY leave the clan until later on today (Saturday, October 31st)m allowing those people to add me on their friends list. But after that...it becomes a closed chapter. Sad that it had to come to this, but in order for me to stay sane and continue to have fun playing, I MUST continue down a new path. I've tried everything to make it work...but fallen short. SO just in case we don't cross paths within the next 24hrs;

I wish you ALL the greatest success in ANYTHING you may venture into in life.

BLESS!

-Bobby

BobbyBlackk

Back to top Go down

...It Was Fun. (Sincere Goodbyes) Empty Re: ...It Was Fun. (Sincere Goodbyes)

Post by BobbyBlackk Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:50 pm

ps. I sincerely apologize to all the people who play with me during the day, night and wacky hours. You ALL were a little upset about me leaving today, but I assure you...someone will step up and fill my role in no times (maybe?) The feed was CHAOTIC and I know I didn't get a chance to answer all your questions today in game. Most of you added me on your friends list, for those who didn't...I'm truly sorry. Cross your fingers, we may cross paths one day soon!

BobbyBlackk

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:18 am

well, i do understand you bobby, and i was thinking, why not for now, put everyone as members and after for those who are good and show respect to each other will get promoted to LT... for those who are DISRESPECTFUL and useless ( negative kdr or suicides while CW ) will get first a reminder, and at the second they will get a kick...

LT should be nice to everyone ( even if there is hacker infront ) and show to our members what to do / say / ... infront of them... i mean, it's a game, it's made for fun, so why not trying to make it work with some people who got a brain instead of crying/insulting others...

it could be more fun, and i am sorry to hear that you are leaving...
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://mwclan.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum