[MosTWanTeD] Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» ---hi---
Rubber Band Gun!!! The extreme ways to play with Rubber Bands Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:45 am by GrimReaper94

» finally a best score ss that i could post
Rubber Band Gun!!! The extreme ways to play with Rubber Bands Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 5:49 am by Admin

» strange test...
Rubber Band Gun!!! The extreme ways to play with Rubber Bands Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:50 am by Admin

» short but it totally relax ! lol
Rubber Band Gun!!! The extreme ways to play with Rubber Bands Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:28 am by Admin

» My best Scores.
Rubber Band Gun!!! The extreme ways to play with Rubber Bands Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:29 am by Admin

» Future NEW Recruits [Suggestion?]
Rubber Band Gun!!! The extreme ways to play with Rubber Bands Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:26 am by Admin

» DON'T PEE ON GIRLS'S RESTROOM! HAHAHA
Rubber Band Gun!!! The extreme ways to play with Rubber Bands Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:21 am by Admin

» see how this angel pronouce "Frog"
Rubber Band Gun!!! The extreme ways to play with Rubber Bands Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:19 am by Admin

» ...It Was Fun. (Sincere Goodbyes)
Rubber Band Gun!!! The extreme ways to play with Rubber Bands Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 1:18 am by Admin

Rubber Band Gun!!! The extreme ways to play with Rubber Bands

4 posters

Go down

Rubber Band Gun!!! The extreme ways to play with Rubber Bands Empty Rubber Band Gun!!! The extreme ways to play with Rubber Bands

Post by Kakishima Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:10 pm

Rubber Bands Gun

Rubber Bands Gun 2

Rubber Bands Gun 3

504rounds! Motorized Rubber Band GATLING GUN

56rounds Rubber Band Machine Gun

Kakishima

Back to top Go down

Rubber Band Gun!!! The extreme ways to play with Rubber Bands Empty Re: Rubber Band Gun!!! The extreme ways to play with Rubber Bands

Post by ms_wanted Tue Sep 22, 2009 1:10 am

WOW! that is awesome! I never thought that existed! I'm sure it hurts as hell too lol!

I WANT ONE OF THOSE!!!!! WHERE CAN I BUY IT?
ms_wanted
ms_wanted
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rubber Band Gun!!! The extreme ways to play with Rubber Bands Empty Re: Rubber Band Gun!!! The extreme ways to play with Rubber Bands

Post by GoodMannerz Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:23 am

do u kno how long it takes to reload them Exclamation if u wont a gun just git a bb gun
GoodMannerz
GoodMannerz

Back to top Go down

Post by QuakeMaster Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:31 pm

Agreed with GoodMannerz. Even though they look uber, it takes years to reload.

QuakeMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ms_wanted Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:41 am

I agree, i have thought about it, but i still like it haha
ms_wanted
ms_wanted
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by QuakeMaster Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:18 am

Well maybe it's time you made one for yourself (=

QuakeMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down